Experience: Mid-High level
Functions: Customer Service, Service Department Management, Service Scheduling, Service Coordination
Industries: Information Technology Services
Pay Description: Salary
Job Description: Our service manager is responsible for working with clients, our sales staff, and our technical staff to successfully complete service calls and projects to our clients’ satisfaction on time and on budget. Individuals in this position will be expected to provide a high level of customer service, understand technology and how our clients benefit from it as well as managing and facilitating communication with our technical staff.
Skills Required: If you have 2 or more years of successful experience in a service industry including working directly with clients, we would like to talk to you. The more experience the better, of course, but we’re willing to talk if you like helping clients resolve issues and seeing our clients succeed.
- 2-3+ years of service experience managing customer relationships.
- Experience managing employees and budgets.
- Experience coordinating schedules.
- Strong oral/written communication skills to communicate with non-technical clients as well as 3rd party vendors and ability to communicate clearly.
- A TEAM PLAYER who is self-motivated and self-sufficient.
- Understanding of how technology affects business processes.
- Technical experience is not required, but it is a plus.
What We Are Seeking: We are seeking an individual that is motivated by delivering outstanding results to their clients and thrives in a fast paced, positive environment. Our clients rely on us to exceed their expectations, and we consistently deliver talented candidates that support our clients’ most demanding initiatives.